Monday 10 November 2014

3 Fantastic Healthy Food Ideas For Anyone

I've always found myself having a hard time coming up with ideas for healthy meals. Sure, I want to lose weight, but I also want to enjoy what I'm eating. Good food is a big part of my life and something that I look forward to. Without it, there's one less thing for me to enjoy.

Thankfully I've come to learn that just because something is healthy, it doesn't mean it can't taste good. I'm going to share with you three food ideas that I've been taking advantage of lately. These both taste good and they aren't bad for you either.

1. Pop chips. This is a new, healthier brand of potato chip that I've seen pop (no pun intended) up in stores recently. Instead of frying or even baking the potato chips, they pop them like you'd pop the popcorn that you eat. No oils or greasy stuff going into these, purely low fat potato chips that come in a wide variety of different flavors.

2. Turkey chili. This is another low fat option that tastes great. The combination of turkey (especially if it's
white meat) and chili with beans is loaded with protein and it's low in fat.

3. Fish tacos. Make sure these are grilled fish tacos, but these are a great, healthy treat. You'll want to eat them in a soft taco, which lacks the corn base that the hard tacos have, and all in all, you'll get some protein from fish along with some fresh veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment